1. Terms of Contract1.1 This Terms and Conditions apply to all items supplied by SONGMICS within the context of the SONGMICS Dropshipping service. All orders placed on items advertised on the SONGMICS website at www.songmics.co.uk are considered an offer to the dropshipper to purchase the items selected for an order. No contract exists between SONGMICS and the dropshipper until SONGMICS has received and accepted the order. When orders are placed the dropshipper will receive an email confirming this. 1.2 SONGMICS reserves the right to cancel the contract of sale if the payment for orders is not received in full before the actual shipping date. 1.3 The dropshipper is recommended to sell SONGMICS products on its website or E-commerce storefront. No products or goods purchased from or produced by SONGMICS shall be resold by or through Amazon, E-Bay, Houzz, Walmart, Wayfair, CD, Conforama, EMAG, Kaufland, Manomano, Otto, and Real, nor distributed to stores which will sell on the platforms mentioned above.
2. Description and Price of Goods2.1 SONGMICS has taken care to describe and take images as accurately as possible in accordance to the manufacturer’s specification. Despite this, variations amongst items may occur. If there is anything the dropshipper does not understand about the information provided on the website, please email us at email@example.com. 2.2 All prices shown on the website are in local currency. Every effort is made to ensure the prices shown on the website are accurate at the time of placing an order. If an item has been underpriced in error, SONGMICS will contact the dropshipper and offer the following three options: A. Placement of a new order at the correct price of the items; B. Cancellation of the whole order; C. Cancellation of the order for the mispriced items and reconfirmation of the order for the correctly priced items. 2.3 If the dropshipper does not respond within 48 hours, the order will be automatically cancelled. Any payment received from the dropshipper will be credited back to wallet of the dropshipper. If, within 2 working days of accepting the order, SONGMICS discovers that some of the items are unavailable, SONGMICS will email the dropshipper to request if the dropshipper would like an alternative item or refund. If a refund is chosen, it will be processed within 7 working days. 2.4 Under no circumstances can back-orders for items be accepted. Due to the large scale of operations involved in the continuity of stock supply, SONGMICS cannot guarantee all items will be available to order constantly. It is the responsibility of the dropshipper to monitor the SONGMICS website and data feeds and update their stock levels accordingly through the link SONGMICS will provide to the dropshipper. The product link will update automatically every day. Please always download the link when you need to update information. All products in this link with a stock number >0 are in stock, and if the stock quantity is 0, it means the item is now out of stock. The link will be in CSV format. If you want to place a large order, contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if there is a bulk price available. 2.5 SONGMICS Dropshipping services cannot be held accountable for any potential loss of earnings through dropshippers continuing to advertise out of stock and discontinued items. 2.6 The dropshipper is allowed to set their own prices on items through the medium in which the dropshipper sells, but their selling price must be higher than the price on the website product link offered. 2.7 SONGMICS reserves the right to change the prices of items on the website at any time of day. It is the responsibility of the dropshipper to monitor the SONGMICS website and data feeds and update prices accordingly through the link in which the dropshipper sells.
3. Placing an order3.1 When a dropshipper places an order with SONGMICS, the dropshipper confirms to have read and agreed to the SONGMICS Dropship Program Terms and Conditions laid out in writing in this document. 3.2 The dropshipper needs to place all dropship orders on the SONGMICS website with its approved account. Choose the SKUs, add to cart, enter contact info, the correct billing and shipping addresses, and then submit the order and make the payment. A confirmation email will be sent to the dropshipper's email after the order was successfully placed. 3.3 Tax exemption will be available for dropshippers whose tax exemption documents have been confirmed valid and accounts adjusted. 3.4 It is the dropshipper’s responsibility to make sure that any legal issue which may arise between the dropshipper and the customer is applicable to an own set of terms & conditions used by the dropshipper when selling items using the SONGMICS dropshipping service. SONGMICS will not accept any responsibility for legal issues which may arise as a result of the absence of any terms & conditions or any other legal document required by law or otherwise between dropshipper and customer. 3.5 We reserve the right to ask the dropshipper to delete cookies before placing an order on our website once we find that the orders are attributed to our affiliate program, in case it affects the order attribution.
4. Minimum Order Requirements & Inventory4.1 Currently we require no minimum purchase for dropshipping orders. 4.2 Inventory is deemed to be in stock if it shows in stock on our website. Any products that are not accessible via www.songmics.co.uk should be considered out of stock or discontinued. SONGMICS does not guarantee that items will be in stock at any given point in time. If a product is showing out of stock on the website, the dropshipper can enter in an email address on the product page to be notified when it is back in stock. 4.3 Inventory information will also be available on the product link offered. If the dropshipper has any further queries on the stock availability, please check the product link first. For any further questions, email SONGMICS at email@example.com.
5. Payment5.1 Payments for orders can be made via PayPal. 5.2 It is required that orders are paid in full before SONGMICS ships them. For PayPal orders, if the payment for the order fails, the order will be cancelled within 2 working days. You may also contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
6. Order Cancellations/Changes6.1 Once an order has been paid or shipped, cancellation can only be allowed by contacting our customer service email at email@example.com. 6.2 If a cancelled order is shipped in error, the dropshipper is responsible for contacting the customer and having the shipment returned to SONGMICS. Before credit can be given, proof of cancellation must be produced and the product returned.
7. Fees, Charges, and Discounts7.1 For all dropshipping orders, there will be no additional handling fees involved. 7.2 SONGMICS offers free shipping for all products on www.songmics.co.uk for delivery within the UK. 7.3 Authorized dropshippers will receive discount promo codes for placing orders. Only one promo code can be used for each order. 7.4 SONGMICS reserves the right to adjust the discount ratio and scope of use for the promo codes according to the dropshipper's performance. 7.5 Dropship discount codes are to be used by dropship account holders only. 7.6 Dropshippers are required to log-in to their account to use their discount code. 7.7 Occasionally, discount may be the same or higher price than those offered to regular customers on the website. 7.8 Dropshippers may not use any cash-back or similar websites whereby they receive a payment or commission for their order. SONGMICS will refuse any such attempts for these payments. 7.9 We reserve the right to cancel and recoup any amount lost due to discount/commission that have been used without permission.
8. Sales and Tax8.1 The dropshipper agrees that it is the sole responsibility of the dropshipper to collect, report, and remit all taxes to the correct tax authority for all business transactions, sales, or revenue stemming from the sales of the SONGMICS’s products. The dropshipper further agrees that SONGMICS is not obligated to determine whether a sales tax applies and is not responsible to collect, report, or remit any tax information arising from any transaction involving the images or photos provided.
9. Shipping9.1 Items normally will be processed on the same day and shipped out on the second day from Monday to Friday and any orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be shipped out together on Monday via DPD, DHL, UPS, TNT, MAULER, GEL or Amazon logistics. All shipments will be processed after receiving full payment. Shipment tracking number and notification will be sent to the dropshipper once items are dispatched. SONGMICS cannot be held responsible for any delays in delivery caused by freight companies or intermediaries used. 9.2 Dropshippers should note that some online platforms do not accept FBA shipping. So before placing an order, please pay attention to the stock type in our product link. SONGMICS will not be responsible for losses caused by dropshippers not paying attention to the stock type in the product link. 9.3 SONGMICS cannot be held responsible for items that do not arrive to the customer due to errors made by the customer or by the dropshipper when entering the address details. The dropshipper needs to ensure all order details before confirming an order. Also note that the address must be accessible to courier drivers and if no shipping instructions are left, the dropshipper needs to ensure that there is someone to receive the package. SONGMICS advises dropshippers to use their own terms and conditions to ensure the customer is able to receive packages.
10. Returns Procedure10.1 A customer can review any item for 14 days starting from the moment the items are delivered at the address as stated in the order details. If the customer decides to return the item(s), the following rules apply: A. The customer is obliged to return any received item(s) within 14 days after the day of delivery to a return address provided by the dropshipper. B. When receiving the items from the customer, the dropshipper returns these item(s) after receiving them from the customer directly to SONGMICS and applies for a refund. A refund will be credited back to the account within 7 days after SONGMICS receives the refunded item(s) and confirms the items are in good condition and not damaged. The dropshipper is responsible for correct packaging of the items or any legal issue which may arise between the dropshipper and the customer as a result of (incorrectly) returning (damaged) items. 10.2 If the dropshipper is unable to comply with 10.1.B, the dropshipper may ask SONGMICS to facilitate the return directly with the customer. SONGMICS will do this upon request of the dropshipper and on the same conditions that SONGMICS provides to the customers on its local website (https://www.songmics.co.uk/order-cancellation.html) Any costs that would be charged to SONGMICS customers on its local websites will also be charged to the dropshipper. The dropshipper will provide SONGMICS with both phone and email information of the customer. SONGMICS will use this information solely for the purpose of performing the requested return. 10.3 SONGMICS is not responsible for the shipping cost involved in returns. The dropshipper will bear the cost of shipping due to returns unless the return is due to an error made by SONGMICS. 10.4 If the dropshipper has an unusual and inexplicable high percentage of returns compared to average return rates within SONGMCIS, SONGMICS reserves the right to deny further return services to the dropshipper or end the cooperation. 10.5 In the event of any items received being damaged or incorrect items received the following rules apply: A. The customer is obliged to bring (photographic) evidence. These photographs need to be (digitally) date marked and sent to either an e-mail address provided by the dropshipper or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org citing the name, email address, and order number. Upon inspection SONGMICS will decide upon one of three options: I. The damage warrants a discount; II. The damage warrants a refund; III. A new item will be sent out. B. SONGMICS reserves the right to deviate from the above if applicable to an individual case. 10.6 SONGMICS advises the dropshipper to use their own terms and conditions stating the above. SONGMICS cannot be held responsible by dropshipper (or customer) if the customer or dropshipper does not return an item according to the return policy of SONGMICS as stated in this article.
11. Sales Channels11.1 The dropshipper is recommended to sell SONGMICS products on its website or E-commerce storefront. 11.2 Sales channels not allowed are Amazon, E-Bay, Houzz, Walmart, Wayfair, CD, Conforama, EMAG, Kaufland, Manomano, Otto, and Real, unless approved. Channels will be updated according to SONGMICS business development. 11.3 SONGMICS reserves the right to suspend an account if the dropshipper sells in the forbidden sales channels.
12. Account12.1 SONGMICS reserves the right to (temporary) suspend an account and block out payment to the dropshipper in the following cases: A. If the dropshipper violates these terms & conditions in any way; B. If the dropshipper is under suspicion of fraud, including but not limited to: selling non-genuine products, intentional failure to deliver, order diverting, etc. C. SONGMICS reserves the right to terminate an account and to prevent the use of the dropshipping services if the account is used to engage in illegal activity or if it violates this term of conditions in any way.
14. Product Information & Scope of Use14.1 During the agreement between SONGMICS and the dropshipper, SONGMICS may provide the dropshipper with detailed product information. Such information may include product photos, inventory levels, product features and pricing, anticipated new products, sales practices, and programs. The dropshipper agrees that the product information will be used solely for the purpose of conducting business with SONGMICS. The dropshipper must not disclose or distribute any SONGMICS product information to any competitor of the supplier or to any other third party without the express written consent of SONGMICS. 14.2 All SONGMICS images listed on the website and in the product links are freely available for use on the dropshipper’s website except for those offered by our influencers, marked by "@account name" on the photos. Once the dropshipper applies for an account and is accepted, the dropshipper will be directed to the appropriate URL for the images of each product. 14.3 SONGMICS retains all rights to all images and material provided and retains the right to prohibit the use of any and all images and material provided. The dropshipper may not use any of the images or product information for any other purpose other than to gain sales, which will be given to SONGMICS.
15. Illegal or Fraudulent Activity15.1 SONGMICS products, images, and trademarks may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. The dropshipper agrees to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, and regulations regarding the use of SONGMICS photos and information. SONGMICS may report any fraudulent or illegal behavior to law enforcement officials and SONGMICS will cooperate in any manner to ensure violators are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
16. Quality of Service16.1 The dropshipper is required to offer a level of service to his customers similar or higher than SONGMICS offers to its own customers. In the event damage has been done to the reputation of SONGMICS because the dropshipper fails to offer the required quality of service, SONGMICS reserves the right of rectifying the damage by compensating the customer. The cost associated with this compensation will be charged to the dropshipper. SONGMICS reserves the right to compensate these costs with the amount due to the dropshipper.
17. Responsibility17.1 SONGMICS is in no way responsible or liable in any way for the dropshipper's store or website success, the accuracy, or legality of its content and operation. Further, the dropshipper has independently evaluated the desirability of participating in our dropshipping program and is not relying on any representation, guarantee, or statement other than set forth in this agreement.